Mindset Mathematics Workshops
Join Jo Boaler and the youcubed team on the Stanford campus and learn how to teach math with a growth mindset! Each session is appropriate for K-12 teachers, coaches and administrators. In this workshop, we focus on exploring content and the pedagogy that promotes a growth mindset.
Each session includes:
- A 3-hour opening and 2-hour closing session with Jo Boaler
- A copy of our summer camp curriculum in print and on a flash drive
- Two full days of professional development focusing on mindset mathematics content and pedagogy
- Breakfast and lunch both days
2018 Dates (click on session to register)
Mathematics Leadership Summits
Two days of professional learning focused on leading mindset and mathematics change in schools, districts, counties and beyond. You will be engaging in content from the latest neuroscience and mathematics education research while meeting other professionals who are leading similar changes. This is an interactive format where we will discuss challenges and solutions.
- Building a mindset mathematics culture
- Resources for your teachers
- Leading change and meeting teachers where they are
- Thinking about systems and how they support the mindset mathematics culture